Bad Kleinkirchheim, between heaven and powder snow. Incomparable highlights await you between 1,100 and 2,055 metres above sea level.
Bad Kleinkirchheim guarantees snow at about 100 kilometres on slopes, 26 lfit facilities, 4 ski schools, cross-country tracks, illuminated toboggan runs and winter hiking trails. Trattlers Hof-Chalets are directly next to them.
Bad Kleinkirchheim is a TOP adress in the alpine winter circus due to its perfect location and facilities.
Remember that also Franz Klammer started there his international career.
- 2 Thermal spas (the new St. Kathrein thermal spa & Römerbad)
- 27 modern Lift facilities (4 cable cars, 6 chairlift and 15 T-bar lifts)
- 109 well prepared slopes (18 km blue slopes, 88 km red slopes, 8 km black slopes)
- “Zauberland” for kids
- Relax couches
- heated Skidepots
- Skiing lessons for beginners or advanced learners
- Ski rental
- 23 ski huts
- 50 km cross-country-tracks
- Winter hiking in the Carinthian Nockberge
- Toboggan runs
- Romantic horse carriage rides